Friday, December 11, 2009

Blog Day 1


Okay class starts on the 23rd and I am stoked! I just finished the orientation, which to my surprise was followed up with a quiz about the orientation as a whole. I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised seeing how it is an online class and it’s the only and best way to find out if you actually took the orientation seriously.

Brief Update!

I need to complete the EtchUcateChris.com’s Blog page, which will be followed by very shortly with a Vlog, and a forum.  Not to mention a different page to capture corporate information for the corporate sponsorship. The forum I hope will be a source of inspiration and networking which may cause people to take an active role in their education in similar ways that I’m trying. It will offer an opportunity for people to network and interact and I will be looking for follower feed back from the forum on different subjects and case studies. So please feel free to take and active role in being a forum master!

As soon as I have these different aspects of the website built I will then begin to take an active role in trying to find sponsorship. In the mean time you can help this part of the effort by inviting all of your friends and people who you would think might take an interest in this project to follow our progress. Thank you for your support/friendship/familyship!
Okay I think that coves the first entry of the Blog, more to come as the story unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment