Friday, December 11, 2009

Just Moved!

Okay, so I'm coming to grips with the fact that the blog on EtchUcateChris.com doesn't have all of the cool little gadgets and gizmos you can find on Blogspot.  And it's much more user friendly.  So, I decided to move in with the big boys.  I know it looks like all of the posts from today were written and submitted today, but truth be told I moved the previous post to this one because I feel they are the pioneers and deserve to not be forgotten.

School is going well.  I really like both of my classes.  So far I haven't regretted the decision to start school at Full Sail, and I really like how I can work my School around work and not have to place work around my school schedule.  I had a project that I needed to complete for my Behavioral Science class which had to do with realizing my own hurdles in life and how I might be able to get over them.  One of the Hurdles that I outlined was the fact that I haven't been back to school in nearly 10 years.  But when that assignment came back with an A attached to it, I felt really positive about the classes to come.  I hope people feel the need and desire to continue their education.  I feel Full Sail was the absolute correct decision for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment