Friday, December 11, 2009

Weird But Eventful Day


Big day today! Started the first day of classes today. I spent a good 5-6 hours trying to get everything situated and ready to go. I’m excited about some of the material we are going to cover. The schedule is a little intense adding it to what I’m already trying to accomplish in a day.

Another weird thing happened today. Well, in all actuality it started last week. I started feeling some weird heart palpitations and simply bought some aspirin. (I once saw a commercial that said Bayer helps prevent heart attacks) So I went for it.The palpitations subsided until early this morning. I ignored it for a while but they were pretty constant. So, being the reasonable sort that I am, finally decided to get checked out.

Now, I say that jokingly because I don’t think that I’ve gone to see a doctor for a check up in 5-7 years. But I did today. They sent me over to the hospital for and some tests and hooked me up to a portable monitor that is stuck to my chest and sides for another 15 hours. Every time I feel a heart palpitation I need to hit the event button.

Now, I do plan on trying to get some sleep tonight so I hope this won’t be too big a problem. I mean what is the worst could happen? The sticky things on my chest will rip off while I try to re-position? Actually I think the worst thing that could happen is having my head shaved by a disgruntled leprechaun who recently had to give away his pot of gold for getting caught, while experiencing a California earthquake, and simultaneously having these heart palpitations all night.

Yeah I think, that could possibly be worst-case scenario. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment