Friday, December 11, 2009

School Starts Monday!


School starts next week and I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t excited. I would also be lying if I said that I wasn’t nervous. I would be further be lying if I said I wasn’t a little scared. I’m not afraid of teachers or tests or even the work that I have to do to complete those tasks. I’m afraid that I might be really busy and miss an assignment, or not hand something in on time.

Full Sail University has an absolute deadline rule, which holds students accountable to their work being done on time. I really like this policy because the one semester of traditional schooling that I took frustrated me because the students who really worked hard got their due, but the students who didn’t put any effort into it also got their due. (I means assignments accepted past their due)

Either way Monday begins the classes and I’m stoked!

I met a kid who signed up for the same degree as me, and only lives in the next city over. Cody Carrington, seems like a cool kid, I posted a silly video of me getting my MacBook Pro and he sent me a YouTube message. At first I was a little standoffish because you never know about people on the Internet. But then I saw him on the class roster and confirmed that he was legit.

I’m also really excited because I was able to find a software that acts kindof like a mini YouTube. In the EtchUcateChris.com’s vlog you can now upload your own content! Yup, if you have a video that you’ve made, that you want displayed please feel free to upload it. Or if you know of a video on YouTube that you’s like to Share, you can. You have to create an account though and then you can either type the address where the other video is, (on youtube) or upload one yourself.

Anyway I think that this is It for right now. Thank you to everyone who is making this project possible! Keep up the good work and remember too EVERYONE we’re here and to check us out at www.EtchUcateChris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment