Friday, December 11, 2009

Closer and Closer


Closer and Closer Every Day

Okay, It’s been really fun starting EtchUcateChris.com and even more fun getting the feed back from everyone and all the support I’ve been receiving from everyone following the Project. I just want to thank you guys for all of your support.
I’ve been working pretty much every night (late) building and refining the way the website looks and trying to build the following necessary to make this project successful. After getting everything in place I realized that I would be able to make it be more functional if I made some changes.
I think by the first of the week I’ll be adding another column on the left side of the screen for all of the navigation and all the gadgets will be on the right side.I’m going to try to place a contribution thermometer on the right side to show our progress.
It seems like we need a little more spice in the header. I don’t know but it seems lacking in design. I’ll do some playing around; let me know what you guys think.
I think that about covers it for right now. If you guys have any companies in mind who might be willing to contribute to the cause and get some sponsored advertising for the next two years please be sure to let me know. I’m finishing up my letter to these companies and would love to have some recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment